Baptist Health is the largest healthcare organization in the region, with 12 hospitals, more than 27,000 employees, 4,000 physicians and 100 outpatient centers, urgent care facilities and physician practices spanning across Miami-Dade, Monroe, Broward and Palm Beach counties. Baptist Health has internationally renowned centers of excellence in cancer, cardiovascular care, orthopedics and sports medicine, and neurosciences. A not-for-profit organization supported by philanthropy and committed to its faith-based charitable mission of medical excellence, Baptist Health has been recognized by Fortune as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in America and by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies.
Everything we do at Baptist Health, we do to the best of our ability. That includes supporting our team with extensive training programs, millions of dollars in tuition assistance, comprehensive benefits and more. Working within our award-winning culture means getting the respect and support you need to do your best work ever. Find out why we're all in for helping you be your best.
- The staff chaplain will provide pastoral ministry in a manner which exemplifies the philosophy, mission and values of the pastoral care department at Baptist Health South Florida, acting as worship and sacramental leader, counselor, advocate-mediator, educator, and spiritual guide.
- The staff chaplain will maintain his/her relationship with the endorsing religious denomination current and in good standing at all times while employed at Baptist Health South Florida.
- The staff chaplain will assist the Director of Pastoral Care in the implementation of all programming, policies and procedures, as outlined by the Department's Policies and Procedures Manual.
- As the religious representative before the Hospital and related communities, the staff chaplain will be held accountable to the highest level of professional ethics and moral conduct.
- Licenses & Certifications: Masters of Divinity or equivalent degree and Ministerial Ordination or equivalent/
- One year of experience in Healthcare chaplaincy or equivalent ministerial experience.
- Two units of Clinical Pastoral Education through ACPE or equivalent training and experience.
- Obtain Board certification with Association of Professional Chaplains within 5 years of hire.
- Up to date denominational endorsement for ministry in the healthcare setting. In the case of Roman Catholic Priests, ministerial ordination, endorsement and faculty appointment for ministry at BHSF by the Archdiocese of Miami.
- Minimum Required Experience: 1 Year
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply Here: https://careers.baptisthealth.net/us/en/job/137204
JOB ID: 137204