Assistant Early Childhood Director:
Do you have a desire to teach, love & inspire young children?
We are seeking an Assistant ECC Director at TKA, whose passion & dedication for young children, alongside our ECC Director, contributes to the success of our future generations. Together, our priority is to ensure our mission of bringing trusted and developmentally appropriate early childhood education and care to the families we serve.
As Assistant ECC Director at TKA you can make a difference every day by:
- Creating a culture of support within the school (for staff, families and children).
- Cultivating an environment committed to health and safety.
- Learning all essential functions for each position in the school so you can support and inspire.
- Managing and assisting in the day-to-day operations of the school alongside the ECC Director.
- Assisting the Director to ensure maximum enrollment and effective cost control.
In order to inspire team members, you need a school that inspires you!
Temple Kol Ami Early Childhood Center fosters a love for learning for all children through multi-sensory approaches and developmentally appropriate curriculum that develops a positive self-image.
Our ideal candidate has:
- A strong commitment to building positive relationships with families and the community.
- A willingness to learn new approaches, think outside the box to assist in problem-solving & evolve as an educator.
- A growth mindset that is flexible, creative, and open to new ideas.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, or a related field, or equivalent classroom/teaching experience.
- Ability to operate Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Candidates must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
- This is a full-time 12-month position, benefits include health, dental, long-term disability, PTO, sick time, salaried position range between $45-50k/year DOE.