From the beginning, Jewish Family Home Care has performed its mission with a simple ethos: “To provide exemplary and vital senior services based on traditional Jewish ethics and values.” It was that way for the Holocaust survivors we served when our doors opened in 2015, and it remains true for the seniors we serve today.
Recently we rounded out our ability to fully serve Broward clients by acquiring a Medicare Certified Home Health Agency- Nursing Plus of Broward-.
As a not-for-profit organization and one of Broward County’s largest home care agencies, we deliver home care services to over 600 clients – and peace of mind to their families – across the entire community, regardless of religious affiliation. Warm, supportive, caring, and compassion in our mission of placing people in caring hands – these truly are our beliefs.
The Business Development Associate is a field-based business development representative, responsible for meeting the volume expectations for referrals and admissions; establishing and maintaining relationships with referral sources; effectively prioritizing accounts, and developing strategic plans to successfully manage and grow accounts. Business Development Associate identifies current and potential referral sources and educate, nurture and develop relationships in a defined market. The Business Development Sales Executive is responsible for creating and executing a plan for market growth to include sources such as hospital systems, physicians, discharge planners, rehabilitation centers, and other healthcare providers.
- Arrange appointments and call activity with hospitals, social workers, case managers, community partners and other healthcare professionals to increase new professional referrals and nurture existing relationships to continue growth in assigned territory
- Meet or exceed monthly productivity goals as established by management ensuring consistent revenue grow of the private client segment
- Build trusting strong relationships that will encourage direct referrals by:
- Developing professional JFHC presence in the market
- Educating professionals on our value, process and best practices
- Maintain relationships with referral partners by providing support, information and guidance that will lead to increased number of referrals
- Engaging hospitals, physicians and other health care professionals to provide valuable information and promote quality patient care with our community partners
- Achieve or exceed referral quota quarterly and annually
- Manage lead pipeline on daily basis and accurately record activity and information in the electronic system
- Effectively manage budget for marketing collateral and other customer centric activities
- Contribute to team through conference call and local meeting participation
- Participate in prospecting activities and special events to increase new leads
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field preferred.
Minimum of three (3) years of business development or liaison experience in a consultative quota driven environment. Demonstrated history of success in Business Development Sales Executive role, focus on healthcare or senior services required. Established hospital relationship in assigned territory highly preferred.
Knowledge and Skills
Proven ability to maintain quality relationships with a large number of professional referral sources. Excellent communication and presentation skills. Computer knowledge must include Microsoft Office and CRM software applications to document outreach and sales outcomes.
There are no supervisory responsibilities in this role.