Jewish Community Services (JCS) provides programs and services for people of all ages and backgrounds, helping them achieve their goals, enhance their wellbeing, and maximize their independence.
Seeds of Hope Program Coordinator
The Seeds of Hope Program Coordinator will plan, develop and facilitate programming that offers support to individuals, couples and families experiencing infertility and family building challenges while also providing consultation and outreach. Consultation and outreach will take place within a variety of settings including but not limited to JCS, synagogues, Jewish agencies and fertility support organizations.
- Develop and facilitate outreach programming, psychoeducational groups, workshops and presentations designed to address identified community needs related to fertility and family building challenges.
- Provide appropriate screening, consultation and resources to community members and organizations.
- Educate community partners, organizations, JCS staff and external professionals.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to develop and implement programs.
Education & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in social servicesor related field.
- Familiarity with and/or sensitivity to Jewish identity (including itsreligious, ethical, cultural and social values).
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in programming.
- Exceptional knowledge developing and implementing programs.
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
Additional qualities of value:
- Ability to learn, understand and use basic financial and statistical data.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve issues.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
Must include a cover letter with resume.
*COVID Vaccination & Proof of Vaccination Required*
The PERKS of Working at JCS: Comprehensive Benefit Plan + 401(k) + Generous Paid Time Off & Holidays + Free JCC gym membership (taxes apply) + Professional Development Opportunities + Legal Shield + Pet Insurance + MD 529 College Savings Plans + Competitive Salary + Free CEU Opportunities + Supervision for Licensure
All opportunities at JCS are contingent upon successful completion and receipt of acceptable results of criminal background clearances, drug test, and degree and/or license verification. If the position requires driving, a valid driver’s license, motor vehicle clearance, and proof of auto insurance is required at time of employment and must be maintained throughout employment. Additional regulatory, contractual, or local requirements may apply.
JCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer