A position at Israel Bonds will offer you a rewarding opportunity; fulfill the desire to help the State of Israel, be involved in the community and use your excellent leadership and sales skills.
Canada Israel Securities, Limited/Israel Bonds is currently seeking an Executive Director for our office located in Ottawa. The successful candidate would already be living in the Ottawa area and be established in the City & within the Community. The office is also covering the Atlantic Region. The Executive Director will be responsible for implementing a regional strategy to increase the sale of Israel Bonds. He or she will interact with executive leadership, institutional and retail clients, community leaders and office staff to develop innovative programs to sell bonds from the State of Israel in the region.
Responsibilities for this position include:
• Develop and oversee implementation of overall sales strategy for the office.
• Create an annual written business plan for the region, to include activities and sales outreach designed to attain the sales target established by the National Office.
• Oversee and participate in solicitations for reinvestments and new purchases and maintain relationships with significant customers and institutions.
• Act as the prime conduit for high-end individual, institutional and corporate sales.
• Supervise the planning and implementation of events and special projects including solicitation and identification of local honorees.
• Some Travel required.
• Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 5 years of sales and management experience.
• Canadian Securities Course registrations preferred.
• Prior fundraising experience and an interest and/or experience in Israel or Jewish community affairs.
• Strong networking skills with the ability to comfortably interface with all levels of clientele and staff.