ABOUT JFS METROWEST:
JFS MetroWest has been helping families and individuals of all ages manage life’s challenges since 1861. JFS is the MetroWest community’s premier mental health and social service agency providing comprehensive behavioral healthcare and related social services to over 6,000 members of the Jewish and general communities in Essex, Morris, Sussex, and North Union counties.
JFS MetroWest provides innovative, compassionate, and outstanding social services to enhance the independence and well-being of individuals and families throughout all stages of life.
JFS MetroWest offers a casual, flexible, and team environment where there is opportunities for development.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Job Types: Part-time
- Flexible -Part Time
- 28 hours per week
Position will have remote availability, on-site days required
Human Resources Coordinator
- Perform administrative work, maintaining files, responding to e-mails and calls
- Manage leave of absence, workmen’s compensation, disability, FMLA
- Manage employee benefit enrollments and terminations
- Assist with the hiring process, including working with supervisors to develop job descriptions, submitting job postings online and scheduling candidate interviews.
- Manage On-boarding new employees, new hire orientations and employee training sessions
- New hire orientations and employee training sessions
- Assist the CEO with Employee Relations
- Function as staff Liaison to Board Personal Committee
- Manage updates to the employee handbook and policies
- Maintain personnel files in accordance with state licensing and grant requirements.
- Knowledge of NJ State and Federal Employment Law
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Internal customer focus to all staff, venders, etc.
- Human Resources: 2 years Generalist experience (Preferred)
- Proficient: HR Administrative Task, Benefits, Leave of Absence, Federal and State Employment Law
- Proficient MS Office
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
To Apply: Send cover letter and resume
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $28.00 - $33.00 per hour