Beit Rabban Day School
Beit Rabban Day School is an innovative, non-denominational Jewish school on the Upper West Side of Manhattan. Beit Rabban thoughtfully combines progressive education with an emphasis on deep Jewish experience, intellectual rigor, and child-centered learning.
Beit Rabban seeks a full-time administrative associate to support the Head of School in scheduling and all her work portfolios, focusing specifically on administrative responsibilities related to communications, fundraising, events, and culture.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Strong proofreading skills.
- Strong executive functioning and multitasking skills.
- Highly detail oriented.
- Comfort with Google Suite, Outlook, various web and social media platforms, and online design tools, such as Canva.
- Quick learner of new skills and platforms.
- Deep sense of ownership of and pride in work product.
- Direct and kind approach to communication.
- Joyful and creative approach to problem solving.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume, with the subject heading "YOUR NAME: Administrative Associate" at [email protected].
Beit Rabban Day School aims to select, place and train the best qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to provide equal employment opportunity for all our employees in compliance with applicable local, state, and federal laws and without regard to non-work related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected class. We encourage and support diversity and tolerance in our workplace