CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
Established Foundation based in New York seeks a hands-on senior-level professional to assist the CEO in the financial and operational oversight of the organization.
Reports directly to the CEO and holds a primary leadership position as first point of contact for several senior staff. The COO will ensure the success of the hands-on day-to-day operation of the organization's activities in the USA and Israel. The COO will oversee along with senior finance staff the areas of investments, finance, administration, and operations.
- Support the CEO to ensure the implementation of the strategic and financial operations and objectives of the organization
- Oversee and interface with the Investment Committee Chair, the Investment Committee, and the Investment Manager.
- Lead implementation of systems across the organization
Qualifications and Experience:
- Advanced degree preferred - MBA, JD, and CPA and/or related experience or skills.
- 15 plus years of management experience overseeing investments, finance, and operations
- Experience working with Board of Directors
- Experience overseeing Human Resources a plus.
- Experience leading the implementation of new systems and processes
- Initiative to take on new projects
- Strong interest in working in a mission driven environment focused on Jewish continuity
- Familiarity with non-profit organizations a plus
The right candidate will work with the CFO, the Accounting Department, the Executive Director, the Investment Committee, and the Office Manager.
We offer competitive benefits and are an equal opportunity employer.