You will play a crucial role on the Youth Initiatives (YI) Teams supporting both the direct work of JUF Teens and Springboard, Chicago’s hub for Jewish teen engagement, who create opportunities to help teens find meaningful ways to get involved in Jewish experiences. You will be responsible for managing software and databases that support program logistics and management, outcome measurement, and data integrity for various programs and events. You will serve the data manager, leading the team’s activities around data entry and synthesis. You will also support program logistics for Youth Initiatives programs and other outward-facing programs.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure YI data is kept up to date in JUF’s database, Salesforce, as appropriate.
- Manage Springboard’s Teen Community Database, uploading data, assisting with data analysis, reporting, and presenting key findings to teen community stakeholders.
- Coordinate and execute all administrative needs of the YI team, including supporting budget management, the JUF Teens Newsletter, calendaring, and room reservations.
- Assist in the administration of Social Justice Giving Circles.
- Support the logistics planning of YI programming.
- Conduct research to support the work of the YI team, including partner organizations, event space, and tools to enhance virtual/hybrid engagement.
- Participate in JUF Campaign and mandatory campaign-related activities on an ongoing basis.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Self-motivated, organized, adaptable and a Fast learner with a growth mindset.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Ability to communicate and work alongside a range of staff and disciplines, including technology, programmatic, and fundraising staff.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products, with particular expertise in Excel and Word.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM.