TLC Teacher’s Aide
Congregation Beth Tikvah, a vibrant and growing synagogue in Marlton, NJ (USCJ) seeks a part-time religious school teacher’s aide for the Tikvah Learning Community (TLC). The Tikvah Learning Community (TLC) at CBT is an innovative, Jewish education program for grades K-10 that takes place on Sundays from 9AM-12:30PM. This position will begin in September 2022, and ends May 2023.
Ideal candidates will posses:
- A love of working with children.
- Understanding of and flexibility to work with diverse learners of all ages.
- Strong classroom management skills, effective communication, solid interpersonal skills, flexibility, and organization.
- Ability to redirect and manage student behavior.
- Ability to collaborate with classroom teachers and assist with lessons.
- The highest level of ethics and professionalism, modeling integrity for students.
Congregation Beth Tikvah desires staff who have a willingness to learn, a drive to be part of a welcoming community, and who have diverse skills. Congregation Beth Tikvah is an equal opportunity employer. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and references to Michele Meyer, Education Director, at [email protected]