Bright Horizons is seeking experienced, full-time Teachers at the Buerger Early Learning Center located in Philadelphia, PA!
Our blended Bright Horizons and Judaic curriculum features programs that spark creativity, foster an interest in reading, stimulate curiosity, and promote kindness, manners, and respect. There’s always something new to explore!
The Buerger Early Learning Center - Rodeph Shalom facilitates a close and supportive community of families, teachers and clergy as we embrace Jewish traditions and values.
Our wonderful community instills a love of learning from infants to kindergarten, along with good principles based on Tikkun Olam (repairing the world) to Chesed (loving kindness).
Buerger Early Learning Center - Rodeph Shalom provides a full day early childcare program for ages 6 weeks through 5 years old that offers a warm and nurturing learning environment that weaves Jewish values and traditions into our everyday curriculum.
The Buerger Early Learning Center is a dynamic, nurturing, inclusive environment where children participate in experiences promoting invention and discovery.
As an early childhood educator at Bright Horizons, you will be an integral part of fostering an environment that supports the many developmental milestones of a child’s early years. You will collaborate with a talented team of early childhood professionals, develop an emergent curriculum designed to inspire and foster growth, build partnerships with families, and nurture your own development and career growth through unlimited learning opportunities!
Imagine your future teaching with a world-class team where you make a difference for children every day. Imagine learning from experts in your field, and having the opportunity to earn your college degree – for free. Imagine it all as a Bright Horizons teacher at the Buerger Early Learning Center - Rodeph Shalom!
Bright Horizons Provides Top-Tier Salaries and Superior Benefits:
- Supportive environment with room to grow your career · All tuition & fees covered for Child Development Associate (CDA) training, Associate’s, or Bachelor’s degree
- Health and wellness benefits, including medical, dental, and vision
- Disability and life insurance
- Paid vacation, sick time, and holiday pay
- 401(k) with employer match
- Back-up child care and adult/elder care
*Benefits vary based on full-time/part-time status
We are looking for full-time Teachers with the following qualifications:
- CDA, Associate’s degree, or Bachelor’s degree (or working toward achieving) in Early Childhood Education or related field preferred
- Experience with infants, toddlers, and/or preschoolers preferred and commitment to nurturing their development
- Meet Pennsylvania state licensing requirements for EEC professional qualifications
- Be at least 18 years of age, with a high school diploma/GED
Explore your passion for early learning; pursue your purpose as a teacher, and enjoy the possibilities of all the places a Bright Horizons career can take you – in a workplace dedicated to diversity, equity, and inclusion; where you can be you. Come build a brighter future at one of FORTUNE’s “100 Best Companies to Work For.” Apply today!