Position: Legal Administrative Assistant
StandWithUs is an international, nonprofit, and nonpartisan Israel education organization that works to inspire and educate people of all ages about Israel, as well as challenge misinformation and fight antisemitism. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Los Angeles, the organization has chapters and programs throughout the U.S., Israel, the UK, Canada, South Africa, Brazil, and the Netherlands.
Reporting jointly to the Directors of the StandWithUs Saidoff Legal Department as well as the Center for Combating Antisemitism (CCA), the Legal Administrative Assistant is a full-time position and serves as an integral member of the Legal and CCA teams, fighting antisemitism and supporting Israel. Annual salary range is $70,000 - 75,000, DOE and qualifications.
- Enter and validate information for new and updated intake, pro bono attorneys, litigation matters, and research requests
- Handle first-level intake of matters, including daily correspondence with complainants and internal staff
- Generate donor acknowledgments and correspondence
- Coordinate and update documentation for grants and proposals
- Contribute to documentation for legal matters
- Assist with phone coverage and light receptionist duties
- Other projects and responsibilities as assigned
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Thorough follow-up
- Excellent teamwork
- Ability to juggle many tasks
- High degree of computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills, including writing and grammar competency
- Familiarity and experience with OneDrive/SharePoint, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, WhatsApp
- 5+ years relevant experience as an administrative assistant
- Basic knowledge of modern events concerning Israel and the Jewish people, as well as a strong desire to help on these matters in a meaningful and impactful way as a part of the StandWithUs team
- Great references
- Available to work on-site at the StandWithUs Los Angeles office and remotely (flexible)
Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected].