As the Operations & Technology Manager, you will be stepping into a new role at Urban Adamah designed to bolster our transition from a decade of dynamic expansion to a phase of increased maturity and stability. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting our team’s and program’s success through maintaining and developing operational processes and technology systems, and supporting our people operations. As a new role, the Operations & Technology Manager will have the opportunity to contribute significantly to the shaping of the position, as duties, responsibilities, and activities may evolve over time.
The ideal candidate for this role will be excited about leveraging their tech skills and knowledge in an incredibly unique environment, passionate about fostering operational excellence at the intersection of technology and community-driven programs, and ready to play a key role in adapting to the changing needs of our organization.
As the Operations & Technology Manager, you will be serving as the lead team member in providing essential support for the seamless functioning of Urban Adamah's operations and programming.
- Support and collaborate on work with the Facilities team related to security, space, safety projects
- Support Finance Director with program payment collection and processing
- Work with staff to understand and support their operational needs
- Support the Senior Director of People & Operations in creating and implementing policies and staff onboarding plans for new systems
- Oversee annual creation of Office and Operations budgets
As the Operations & Technology Manager, you will be responsible for assessing, developing, and improving operational systems, procedures, and processes at Urban Adamah.
- Oversee key systems for workflow and productivity, including but not limited to:
- Salesforce CRM
- Event Registration systems
- Phone & internet system
- Technology for staff success such as Asana, Google Workspace, Microsoft & Adobe subscriptions, etc.
- Manage and maintain computers and other workplace equipment such as laptops, event registration systems and hardware, payment processing devices, etc.
- Manage technology needs for staff and board meetings
- Manage systems and technology related vendors and consultants, serving as the project manager between consultants and staff when a project requires
- Provide direct support on tech systems to staff and program participants
- Maintain regular communication with program departments about their technology needs
- Lead annual or biannual tech systems audit
- Manage organization-wide data entry processes and policies, such as tracking participants and donors, entering & tracking payments, etc.
As the Operations & Technology Manager, you will play a key role in supporting Urban Adamah’s People Operations in the areas of onboarding and offboarding, hiring, and vendor contracting.
- Manage hiring and onboarding for our seasonal and part-time support staff, which number over 100 annually
- Manage time tracking for all seasonal and part-time support staff
- Manage vendor contracts
- Oversee all job postings on Urban Adamah’s website
- Manage Urban Adamah’s custom Applicant Tracking system
- Lead all operational components of core staff onboarding and offboarding