Position Title: Marketing Project Manager
Reports to: Director of Marketing & Communications
Full-time position based in-office in Brooklyn, NY
Are you a whiz at project management? Do you have a love for tackling creative ideas and executing with excellence? Are you interested in being a part of a mission-driven organization committed to Jewish students worldwide?
If so, this is the opportunity for you. Chabad on Campus International seeks an experienced Marketing Project Manager to maintain and implement a broad range of marketing, communications, for variety of programs and events.
About Chabad on Campus International
Chabad on Campus International is an entrepreneurial organization at the forefront of Jewish life on campus, supporting the sustainability and success of the 346 Chabad Houses serving 818 campuses worldwide. www.chabadoncampus.org
The Marketing Project Manager will maintain and implement a broad range of marketing, communications, for variety of programs and events.
- Simultaneously lead, coordinate, and execute multiple inter-departmental projects, with keen attention to detail, budgets, and due dates.
- Collaborate with the rest of the marketing department to develop annual marketing and communications plans that elevate the Chabad on Campus brand, improve its digital presence, increase student awareness and engagement, and support the network of “Shluchim” (Chabad emissaries) across the globe.
- Manage the weekly e-newsletter and other regular e-communications for a variety of audiences, including proofreading and copyediting content, setting up email campaigns in Mailchimp, running A/B testing, and tracking analytics.
- Work with marketing team to scope the entirety of each project; create outline of tasks, personnel, timeframes, and funds. Deploy the project across relevant systems (ClickUp, etc.), and team members through an initial project meeting and ongoing liaising.
- Serve as lead for collateral creation, including oversight of graphic design, video production, and copy development for individual projects.
- Oversee SWAG orders including sourcing items from third-party vendors, coordinating artwork, placing orders, and tracking billing and inventory.
- Help coordinate and develop new branding assets for the international network of local Chabad Houses. This includes setting up meetings, coordinating development of design elements with our graphic designer, and email coordination with local Chabad Houses.
- Manage a regular blog calendar including developing topics, gathering blog content (quotes, photos, data, etc.), coordinating with a copywriter, and publishing content.
- Manage basic website updates in WordPress and analyze site data to track and improve performance.
- Strong project management skills; the ability to lead and collaborate with a team to achieve multiple, complex projects with minimal supervision within timelines
- Familiar with Chabadand understand Chabad on Campus
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong collaboration, time management, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution
- Extensive writing and editing experience with skills in a variety of print and online communications media
- Extensive knowledge of Google Suite platform
- Experience using Canva and understanding of basic design principles
- Expertise in the fundamental principles, practices, and ethics of branding, public relations, advertising, marketing, events, business communication, and project management
- Experience using WordPress as a CMS and using Google Analytics to track web performance
- Basic understanding of SEO principles and practices
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years of experience working in project management in marketing, communications, public relations, or journalism
Please submit your application to: Marketing Project Manager – Brooklyn, NY (#953) | Joel Paul Group