The Alfred and Adele Davis Academy seeks an experienced and passionate educator with expertise in elementary education. The ideal candidate has a Bachelor’s degree in Education, graduate degree preferred and at least 3 years’ demonstrated success teaching grades Kindergarten Prep –2. Salary is based on experience.
Qualified individuals demonstrate:
· Thorough knowledge of developmentally appropriate methods for teaching young children
· Ability to build relationships and effectively connect and communicate with students, parents, colleagues and administrators
· Skill in motivating and engaging students
· Strong instructional, organizational and classroom management skills
· Knowledge and experience with technology integration
· Understanding of Integrating Jewish values, traditions and culture into teaching
· Desire to join a nurturing, supportive, and values-based community
This full-time position begins in August 2023.
The Davis Academy is Atlanta’s Reform Jewish Day School, located in Sandy Springs, serving approximately 500 students in grades Kindergarten Prep – Eighth Grades.