Temple Beth Am (TBAM) has an excellent opportunity for a Web Coordinator / Graphics Production individual at our growing campus in Miami (Pinecrest), FL. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic professional, who is able to perform extensive multi-tasking under numerous time constraints with exceptional attention to detail; someone who takes initiative; thinks strategically and independently, and is confident to interact with all levels of the congregation. The position requires excellent communication, organizational, and computer skills.
TBAM is a dynamic and growing Reform congregation and day school committed to Jewish continuity, life-long education, spiritual renewal, life-cycle transitions, Shabbat and holy day celebrations.
1) Daily/routine maintenance of websites (2)
2) Create basic graphics used on websites and social media
3) Monitor website on regular basis for pages/information in need of updates
4) Create registration forms as needed for website
5) Review/edit entries posted by individual departments
6) Prepare regular congregational email blasts, including weekly events email, and other electronic communications
• Graphics Production
1) Create and produce basic print materials: flyers/brochures, booklets, event invitations, etc.
2) Create and produce digital marketing materials: website graphics, digital media, etc.
3) Manage photos database
• Other Areas of Responsibility
1) Prepare/create simple videos; editing of basic video clips submitted
2) Create video slide shows
3) Manage Live Streaming platform (BoxCast)
4) Manage Vimeo and YouTube video channels
5) Provide assistance for Social Media postings/management
Knowledge and Skills Desired
• Willingness to work until the job is done; this position may require work after-hours in order to meet deadlines
• Knowledge of Veracross database software (or the ability to learn this database application quickly)
• An understanding of synagogue life, Jewish holidays, Jewish tradition and customs is a major plus
• Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/Creative Suite and other graphics design computer software
• Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Pro
• Experience with Live Streaming platforms, and Vimeo and YouTube dashboards
• Possess basic video editing skills; experience with videos
• Strong familiarity with website management
• Knowledge of HTML and experience with CMS platforms and/or Word Press
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience working full-time in communications/graphics field
• Self-starter and excellent project manager
• Excellent English language written communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to multitask
Compensation: Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.