Jewish Family & Children's Services of Northern New Jersey - JFCSnnj.org - is a non-profit human services agency serving the Northern New Jersey area with a suite of services, one of which is Senior Services.
Are you a multi-tasker? ... a fast-paced thinker and doer? Join us!
The Care Manager enables our homebound elders to remain in their homes safely through home visits, assessments, care plans and linkages to appropriate support.
We offer a full suite of benefits + both Jewish and secular holidays off + early Friday schedule year-round, and a robust vacation policy.
- Contact assigned client, schedule a face-to-face home visit, provide a full assessment to determine eligibility programs and ensure that all necessary forms are signed
- Develop a Plan of Care with the client and/or caregiver, assist with ascertaining all services, maintain contact with each client and visit, face-to-face a minimum of once every three months (based of course on what's happening with Covid).
- Position is based in Teaneck, NJ but you'll work with clients in Bergen, Hudson and Passaic counties.
- Keep accurate progress notes, input data, keep daily services logs
- A Bachelor's degree. Social Sciences a plus.
- Two years of related experience (can include internship/s)
- Experience working with seniors is preferred.
- Computer savvy > Databases, MS Word and Excel
- Good assessment skills and the ability to multi-task
JOIN US! ITS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK!