About Jewish National Fund-USA:
Jewish National Fund-USA is the leading philanthropic organization for the land and people of Israel. Driven by a powerful 122 year legacy of changing lives and livelihoods, Jewish National Fund-USA is a partner (donor) led, independent 501 (c)(3) non-profit that's attracting 800,000 new residents to Israel's Negev Desert and Galilee through its visionary One Billion Dollar Roadmap for the Next Decade.
Jewish National Fund-USA is creating a brighter future for residents living on Israel's frontier as it builds parks, playgrounds, medical centers, schools, resilience centers, bomb shelters, and so much more. In addition, Jewish National Fund-USA's supports people with disabilities; brings farmers from developing nations to Israel to learn about sustainable agriculture; and makes philanthropic investments in agricultural and water R&D. In fact, thanks to Jewish National Fund-USA, Israel has become the global leader in water recycling. Jewish National Fund-USA is also changing the narrative on university campuses through its work with college student leaders and professors beyond the Jewish faith through its Caravan for Democracy Student Leadership Mission to Israel and Faculty Fellowship Program in Israel and Alexander Muss High School semester abroad program.
If working for an organization that supports the land and people of Israel and Jewish people everywhere excites you, then join us and you needn't wait another minute to change the world.
Jewish National Fund-USA seeks to recruit a Marketing Associate. This position will report to the Director of Marketing and will work closely with the Chief Marketing Officer, Marketing Director, Marketing Managers, and Design Team.
This position will be based out of Jewish National Fund's NYC office.
The Marketing Associate will be responsible for the support and execution of marketing needs across the department. The right candidate for this role will be extremely organized with an acute attention to detail, able to juggle many projects at once, a self-starter, have strong project management skills, and be great working with people.
The Marketing Associate will execute the production of collateral and manage coordination of marketing needs, including but not limited to:
· Advertising schedules
· Photo resizing
· Direct Mail coordination
· Regional marketing support
· General website updates
· Uploading videos to YouTube
· Uploading blog posts to website
· Templated parlor meeting flyers
· Light writing for emails and flyers
· Process Department Invoices
· Trafficking additional marketing projects as needed
The Marketing Associate will manage timelines and schedules for the production and deployment of materials, write, manage assets, and work extremely closely with the Design team, as well as work with printers and publications as needed. This person will be a utility player, with a positive attitude, willing and able to help out and juggle multiple tasks.
- Excellent organizational skills a must
- Must be extremely detail oriented and able to multi-task in an exceptionally busy environment
- Excellent written, oral, and proofreading skills
- Pro-active and energetic; ability to work on own with minimal daily supervision
- Team player with "customer service" mentality and ability to work with many people and personalities
- A do-whatever-it-takes attitude and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- 2+ years marketing or administrative experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Days off for all work-prohibitive Jewish holidays, in addition to the secular US holidays
- 3pm close-of-business on Fridays
- Flexible expense account for mileage and donor meetings
- Parental leave policy
- Top-notch healthcare (including dental and vision)
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid short and long-term disability
- 403(b) with generous employer contribution
- Opportunities to travel to Israel
Salary range will depend on experience level, but can fall within the range of $50,000-60,000.