Our client, the Riverdale Jewish Center (RJC) seeks to hire a Marketing and Communications Associate. S/he will create and maintain a comprehensive and coordinated approach to marketing through effective brand management, usage of social media, website maintenance, communications with membership, printed materials, and outside marketing and advertising.
- Act as RJC communication leader, responsible for communicating marketing, advertising and promotion of programs, events, etc.
- Write, edit, and design RJC email communications.
- Responsible for overall RJC brand management and execution.
- Develop and implement RJC social media and digital marketing strategy. Develop social media, digital marketing guidelines, and content strategy.
- Work collaboratively with Senior Rabbi, Executive Director, and Lay Leaders to develop marketing plans and timelines; Included but not limited to development of: website and content management, social media content, brochures and other printed materials.
- Development and management of departmental marketing budget
- Coordinate events and programs.
- Coordinate photography necessary for marketing materials.
- Working knowledge and capabilities on InDesign or similar graphic design software to be able to create and design marketing materials as needed.
- Research and application of new marketing technology and approaches.
- Help with office projects, database, website, office systems. Maintaining the current database of event participants. Send correspondence emails and thank you letters. Intake for all events. Answering office phone calls and greeting visitors. Printing and making copies.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-3 years of marketing, communications, or advertising experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of latest trends in social media and how to use those technologies.
- Prior experience working on brand management
- Proven ability to supervise others.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects at a time.
- Strong capabilities in Microsoft Office products.
- Strong capabilities with InDesign software or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of photography and video skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or related field.
- Knowledge of Jewish community, customs, and traditions preferred.
How to Apply:
Please submit your cover letter and resume to [email protected]. Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered.