Alexander Muss High School in Israel (AMHSI-JNF) is a pluralistic, academic, study abroad program that strengthens our students' Jewish identity, inspiring them to explore their connection to Israel through formal and experiential educational opportunities. By transforming Israel into a living classroom and offering a robust, integrated curriculum, we aim to develop and foster within our teens a passion for lifelong learning and leadership, giving them the tools and the confidence to impact their communities worldwide.
As the Alexander Muss Institute for Israel Education (AMIIE) continues to strategically grow, we are seeing a greater interest in non-academic, educational travel programs. Our travel groups will continue to be grounded by the school's educational vision and 4000 years of Jewish history curriculum.
This is a full time position on our senior administration team, location in Hod Hasharon.
- Oversee logistics and the day to day operations of each travel group, working with our AMHSI logistics department
- Liaise with the schools and program directors abroad to ensure that both educational institutions' goals are met and appropriate programming is developed
- Work closely with JNF partnerships in Israel to ensure experience integration
- Work closely with our recruitment and admissions team
- Work closely with AMHSI's administration to ensure that programs are fully operational, within budget, staffed, and promoted
- Communicate directly to parents and or/partners, leading informational sessions, writing updates as necessary and handling Code of Conduct and social/emotional matters (in collaboration with AMHSI administration).
- Hire, train and supervise additional educational travel guides as needed
- A valid Green Pass - Tav Yarok
- A valid Israeli Tour Guide license
- A strong background in logistics
- Fluency in English
- A bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited institution related to Jewish education, Jewish history or Israel Studies
- Experience as an educator of Jewish and Israel Studies