AIPAC’s mission is to encourage and persuade the U.S. government to enact specific policies that create a strong, enduring and mutually beneficial relationship with our ally Israel. Our focus is clear, we come to work every day motivated to keep America strong and Israel secure.
Our office is looking for an Office Manager who will be responsible for the day-to-day support of Mid-Atlantic Region.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Donor record management including: managing and updating membership information into a national database, generating reports, processing donations and transactions and billing statements.
- Daily office operations management including: answering phones, supply ordering and supply inventory maintenance, expense tracking, sending regional emails.
- Event coordination including: communication with vendors, managing event registration, preparation of materials and emails, staffing local and regional events as needed.
- Coordinate and execute regional mailings.
- Administrative support for professionals in the Mid-Atlantic region, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or commensurate experience
- At least 3 years of related experience
- Commitment to a strong U.S.-Israel relationship
Perform calmly and efficiently in high-pressure, fast-paced situations.
- Possesses the ability to “think on one’s feet”, multi-task and make thoughtful decisions with little direction in high-stakes situations.
- Previous experience handling multiple, time-sensitive projects with overlapping deadlines.
- Exhibit significant attention to detail
- Ability to work well with staff and membership in a professional and positive manner
- Experience in non-profit environment preferred
- Strong technological proficiency required; Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Salesforce, InDesign, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required
AIPAC offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package that contributes to employees overall total compensation package. We are currently working remotely two days a week and, in our offices, the other three. AIPAC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Please provide a cover letter with a resume to be considered. Incomplete applications with missing documentation will not be considered.
- In states, where permissible, AIPAC requires employees to be vaccinated against COVID 19 and will consider accommodations for religious and medical exemptions.
- If applying for more than one position please use the 'Attachment' function to attach a position-specific cover letter.
- Please use your legal names when completing the employment application (No nicknames).