SUMMARY: This position is responsible for managing projects, tracking donor engagement, creating systems and providing administrative support to ensure the efficient operation of the foundation’s philanthropic capacity building. It will support the Chief of Philanthropy, and other members of senior leadership as appropriate, through a variety of projects and tasks related to fundraising and fundraising systems, donor cultivation and donor communication.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and monitor high-level fundraising communications, including telephone calls, mail, and email to ensure appropriate follow-up and resolution.
- Draft correspondence as appropriate.
- Provide editorial review of special reports, presentations, and other communications.
- Conduct donor research as appropriate, create donor and prospect profiles, track donor interaction and ensure follow up.
- Support the creation, design, and preparation of reports, briefings and presentations as relates to prospect and donor work.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Maintain contact lists and manage mailings to different prospect and donor audiences.
- Book travel arrangements, as needed.
- Manage special projects and assignments as business dictates; track action items to completion.
- Provide exemplary service and support to visitors.
- Position will require limited nights and/or weekends, to be scheduled in advance.
- Responsible for the maintenance, creation and control of all personally identifiable information or any other information protected by any Confidentiality or Privacy Standards or Company Policies that you have access or knowledge of, including but not limited to any state or federal regulations including HIPAA.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 to 5 years of administrative experience
- Exemplary interpersonal skills and customer service that consistently demonstrates diplomacy
- Ability to successfully interact and collaborate with varied constituencies and represent FCAS in an exemplary and professional manner
- Demonstrated proficiency in e-mail, word processing, spreadsheet, presentation (ie. PowerPoint, slide creation) and conferencing software, and relational databases
- Experience managing projects, with strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Experience in managing databases and tracking relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Confidentiality and discretion required
- Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Discreet and quiet office space
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.