We have an exciting opportunity in Boca Raton for a stellar candidate. We are looking for a Membership Coordinator to serve as a member of the Congregation B’nai Israel team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the strategy and management of membership recruitment and renewal efforts, overseeing the growth and logistics of the membership program, and for engaging members in ways that ultimately lead to securing, expanding, and diversifying our congregation. The Membership Coordinator must have excellent communication and sales skills, a customer-centric approach, and must be adept at teamwork and maintaining processes and workflows.
About Congregation B’nai Israel:
Founded in 1984, Congregation B’nai Israel (CBI) stands as a nationally recognized all-inclusive Reform Synagogue, fostering a meaningful and spiritual connection to Judaism. Known for exceptional education programs, CBI offers an APPLE accredited award-winning preschool, an innovative religious school and renowned adult education programs. With an ongoing commitment to social action, CBI promotes giving and volunteering within the community at large.
- Plan and implement annual membership drive, direct mail and email campaigns, community outreach, and online membership
- Create and maintain membership mailing lists for member outreach and communication
- Provide membership information for Board Meetings and Annual Report
- Work with the Marketing Team to develop an annual membership marketing plan and budget, including strategies to increase membership and retention
- Organize and attend membership events
- Respond to all membership inquiries and provide excellent member-relation service to current and potential members
- Develop and oversee members’ benefits, general membership, and assist with donors
- Prepare all acknowledgement letters to members and mailing of membership packets
- Develop and execute successful recruitment and orientation of new members
- Work with the Database team to maintain and manage the member database with membership lists, ensuring accuracy and completeness of member information
- Manage membership application process
- Develop new member benefit options and promotion of current membership benefits to current and prospective members
- Provide regular data analysis and reporting on membership to the Development Director, and Executive Director.
- Bachelor's degree and minimum of two years of experience in sales, development, advancement relations, communications, marketing, or related field
- Able to work full-time in our Boca Raton office
- Available to work a flexible schedule including but not limited to evening and weekend events
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and professionally both orally and in writing
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Proficient in the use of administrative systems software, such as Blackbaud, Raiser’s Edge, Colleague, Constant Contact, etc. Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint is a plus.
- Knowledge of Jewish culture, holidays and traditions is a plus also.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Shared health insurance
- All national and Jewish holidays are observed
Please send your resume to [email protected].
Position available immediately