Non-profit Jewish outreach organization in Boca Raton seeking full-time Young Professionals Program Director.
Salary commensurate with experience.
The ideal candidate is dynamic, personable, and highly motivated. Primary duties include developing and directing a new Young Professionals Program, recruiting new participants, and learning individually with young professionals during the week. The candidate must be outgoing, serve as an approachable mentor figure, and possess excellent leadership and interpersonal skills. The candidate must create program materials, itineraries, events, manage recruiting campaigns, manage budgets, and host Shabbatons/Shabbat programming.
- Developing and directing a new Young Professionals Program
- Recruiting, learning and cultivating relationships with young professionals
- Creating new and exciting events and Shabbatons
- Experience in Jewish education and/or outreach
- Experience working with young professionals or students is preferred
- Proven ability to coordinate multi-faceted projects and create programming
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Excel and Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively