The Office of the Vice Chairman of the World Zionist Organization is looking for a
Projects & Outreach Director
(for North America, part-time)
The Vice Chairman's Office at the World Zionist Organization is looking for an on-the-ground projects & outreach coordinator in North America. Our work focuses on promoting the notion of Jewish Peoplehood and strengthening Israel-Diaspora relations through educational projects and engaging strategically with Jewish communities, institutions, and their leaders. We are looking for a values-driven individual with strong organizational abilities who can lead the significant work we do with the North American Jewish community.
- Developing and implementing creative educational and communal initiatives and programs that advance our vision for Jewish peoplehood and Israel-Diaspora relations.
- Developing strategic partnerships and joint programs and projects with like-minded organizations, communities and institutions.
- Developing and executing a marketing strategy for department programs, projects and initiatives.
- Through projects and outreach, expanding engagement with diverse Jewish organizations, communities, and institutions in our work.
- Developing a strategy for and tracking collaboration and engagement with Jewish organizations, communities, and institutions.
- Handling required administrative coordination, scheduling, and budgetary reporting.
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience in project management
- Experience in formal or informal Jewish education
- Experience in marketing, outreach, advocacy and/or strategic planning - advantage
- Familiarity with Jewish institutions and organizations in North America
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Identifies with the values of Zionism, Jewish peoplehood, and pluralism
- Flexible hours
- Willingness to travel across North America
Workplace: Based in either the New York, Philadelphia, Washington, DC or Boston metropolitan areas
Salary range: approx. $30,000 annually
To apply, please send resume to: [email protected]