The Aleph Institute is looking for a either a full-time or part-time Resource Coordinator to fill a critical role on our team by working directly with our clients to establish relationships and assist our clients in connecting with needed resources and services such as vocational training, housing referral services, mental health services, etc. The ideal candidate will be comfortable assessing needs in coordination with the clients, helping them to navigate the social service system. A background in social work is strongly preferred. This is a remote position, but someone located in Los Angeles would be ideal.
As a part of their role, they will foster the relationships necessary in order to enable us to make warm referrals when needed in real time, helping our clients and their families to get critical services as soon as the need is identified.
We’re looking for a person who enjoys connecting with others and maintaining relationships, and who will enjoy supporting these efforts on the behalf of our team. They should have creative abilities to connect with people and foster long-term relationships with key targeted partners.
Requirements and Qualifications
- BA/BS strongly preferred
- Social work background
- Previous experience in a similar field preferred
- Supportive of The Aleph Institute’s mission and values
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Skilled at building and maintaining relationships
- Able to think of creative ways to connect with people and foster relationships
- High level of creativity and ingenuity
- Can-do, positive attitude
- Organized, team player
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strategic thinker
- Networking aptitude
- Great multitasking skills
- Attention to detail
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]