Neshama is looking to hire a full-time administration position. This is an opportunity to join a growing organization and help families in need while enjoying a fulfilling career.
The administrator job will include tasks such as:
- Answering calls
- Data entry
- Filing paperwork with the State
- Compliance work
- Assisting the directors on the day-to-day operations
The job requires the ability to work full time, but the hours are flexible.
This is a in person position.
- High School Diploma or Similar
- One to three months of related experience and/or training
- Knowledge of Jewish traditions
- Valid drivers license
- Ability to pass a background check
- Proficient with Word and Excel
- Fluent in English (Hebrew or Spanish is a plus)
- Ability to maintain workflow
- Strong phone and people skills are a plus as well.
Pay will be $42,000/year
We are closed for all Major Jewish Holidays
PTO is offered.