Our client, www.israelbond.com is looking for a team member who will have responsibility for soliciting and closing individual, institutional and organizational investments in Israel Bonds.
The Registered Representative is responsible for creating under the direction of the Vice President, Sales and Executive Directors an Israel bonds sales campaign in their region. The Registered Representative also offers professional advice to the customers as to which product is most suitable for the customer and is responsible for organizing sales events and coordinating with lay leaders to maintain and create sales in the community.
Minimal local travel in attending events is expected for this position.
- Solicit bond sales from the existing customer base
- Cultivate new customer groups and organizations
- Develop and conduct sales functions and events, a primary method for the sale of Israel Bonds, including:
- bond sales solicitation
- assisting in the formation and operation of event committees
- recommending honorees
- advising on criteria for attendees
- deciding upon and obtaining speakers for events
- preparing letters
- negotiating with vendors
- pre-sales activities
- coordinating with lay leaders
- developing and conducting follow-up activities after events
- make telephone solicitations for bond sales
- handle telephone and in-person customer inquiries
- Prepare an annual business plan alongside the manager relating to goal achievements
- Assess and decide upon the appropriate local market for communal and individual sales activity
- Conduct a "Know Your Customer" analysis to determine which product is most suitable based on the customer's situation and needs; such analysis includes a review of information such as the customer's financial status, tax status, and investment objectives
- Recognize red/yellow flags for anti-money laundering programs and elevate, as appropriate
- Manage customer database and update as necessary
Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Licensing Requirements:
- Sales or Nonprofit Development/Fundraising experience
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses are required for the position. Israel Bonds will provide and pay for training and support to obtain the licenses where necessary.
- Knowledge of the American-Jewish community and Israel's history and current social/ political/economic situation
- Strong written, oral, analytical, listening, and persuasion skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and DCI proprietary applications (IBIS, etc.)
They offer a comprehensive benefit plan, including a 401K.
Please submit your application to: Registered Representative – Livingston, NJ (#985) | Joel Paul Group