Hillel International, the world’s largest Jewish campus service organization, seeks a creative and strategic problem-solver to join the team as a Salesforce Analyst. We are seeking a candidate with excellent technical and communication skills who can interface directly with internal stakeholders to understand their needs in order to create and maintain Salesforce-based applications. Additionally, the Analyst will connect data to other systems and extend our Salesforce-based knowledge and data portals.
What You’ll Do
- Effectively leverage Salesforce to improve internal collaboration and communications via the Hillel Hub (a staff extranet on Simpplr), Hillel Portal (Experience Cloud), and other platforms.
- Improve program staff effectiveness by increasing understanding and adoption of data and tools.
- Increase linkages between systems to further the progress of Hillel as a data-centric organization.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Perform continuous improvement to the Salesforce CRM and related systems.:
- Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes.
- Proactively gather feedback and requirements from users.
- Conceive and explain technical solutions.
- Develop and test application and data improvements.
- Coordinate user acceptance testing.
- Support and document scheduled Salesforce releases.
- Maintain, enhance and create flows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce environment.
- Create and update API integrations between Salesforce and other enterprise systems.
- User Assistance, Training, Adoption and Satisfaction:
- Provide customer support functions as needed.
- Create and deliver group and one-on-one trainings.
- Advise and develop processes that help monitor engagements, trends, relationships and clients.
- Communicate new features, enhancements and changes to the system.
- Monitor usage and mentor users/groups needing assistance.
- Continually seek ways to further enhance the end-user experience.
- Process Creation, Documentation:
- Document company processes and workflows
- Develop process documentation and field maps.
What You’ve Accomplished
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- Two to four years of Salesforce administration experience.
- Salesforce Administrator certification is required. Platform App Builder certification preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of Salesforce and have successfully expanded on those capabilities through custom configurations, Flows, and third-party tools.
- Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including standard salesforce.com reporting functionality.
- Experience in a nonprofit environment, with some understanding of Salesforce NPSP.
- Experience with APIs and Salesforce integration platforms such as Jitterbit.
- Successful launch of solutions using Salesforce Experience Cloud.
- Detail-oriented and self-starter with strong written and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Great communication skills with an enthusiastic personality.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
What You’ll Bring to the Job
- Asking the right questions to understand the needs of the client.
- Proactively seeking out and identifying needed system changes, application improvements, and new business needs.
- Creating and implementing effective and useful application enhancements.
- Translating tech-speak into user-friendly language.
- Knowing Salesforce inside and out, and understanding how to effectively use Salesforce to solve all types of business problems.
What You’ll Receive
- Competitive salary in the nonprofit marketplace. The salary range for this role is $90,000-$110,000.
- Hillel International has a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off for Jewish and federal holidays, an informal “take what you need” vacation policy, and flexible work-from-home policy. In addition, employees are enthusiastically encouraged to take advantage of professional development opportunities.
- Free subscription to 1Password for you and your family.
Hiring Process and Timeline
- Applications will close on August 12, 2022 at 5 pm PT.
- We expect to conclude the hiring process by September 15.
- Ideal start date for the Salesforce Analyst is early to early to mid October.
About Hillel International
In 1923, Rabbi Benjamin Frankel started Hillel with humble means, a noble mission and a breathtaking vision: to convey Jewish civilization to a new generation. Today, Hillel International continues to enrich the lives of Jewish students and is the largest Jewish campus organization in the world at more than 550 colleges and universities across North America and around the world. As Hillel evolves as an organization, the mission remains steadfast: to create lasting connections with every Jewish student that foster an enduring commitment to Jewish life, learning, and Israel and train them to become the next Jewish leaders.
Hillel is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an accepting and inclusive environment for all.