The JCC Preschool San Rafael is looking for teacher-qualified individuals with a strong work ethic and love for children. Our values-based early learning framework views children, families and staff as a community of active learners, guided by our Jewish values and relationships with one another. Constructivism and emergent curriculum are among the core principles of our approach to early childhood education.
Teaching positions are 30-35 hours per week, Monday through Friday.
All staff members must be able to communicate warmly and professionally with children and adults. Teachers are required to have at least 24 units of ECE/CD and experience working in a preschool setting.
Compensation package includes a comprehensive and generous benefits package and paid support for professional development in Early Childhood Education. Starting pay is $24.00 per hour for a teacher with 24 units.
Compensation & Benefits
- Teacher or Associate Teacher classification depending on formal professional training as stated above
- Hourly rate: $21.17 - $25.35
- Health & dental insurance; retirement & life insurance; disability insurance; generous vacation & sick leave package; 125 plan; OMJCC family membership.
Please email a resume and cover letter to Tamar Lai, ECE Director at [email protected]. Please do not contact via phone. Candidates whose qualifications are determined to most closely match the position requirements will be contacted. We are not able to respond to each and every resume submitted at this time. The JCC is an equal opportunity employer and embraces people of all faiths and backgrounds. This is a non-profit organization.
- Principles only, recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
For the full job description, please visit our website at http://www.marinjcc.org and go to About Us and click on Careers or click HERE.