Temple Emanuel of Beverly Hills is looking for a part-time summer intern to join our communications team in mid-July for a short term
assignment. The position is 100% administrative and requires someone with excellent attention to detail. This position requires that the candidate
can stay on until mid-late September.
The ideal candidate possesses the following qualities and abilities:
- Organized with a keen attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Experience working in teams, (i.e. collaborating with special event and membership teams)
- Customer service savvy on the phone and via email and able to work with multiple constituent groups
Perform administrative tasks that include, but are not limited to managing Excel spreadsheets, answering phone calls,
responding to emails, packing and sorting large mailings.
Experience using Google Docs and Microsoft suite programs.
An understanding of Jewish culture, rituals and holidays is a plus.
Salary: $18 to $20/hour
25-30 hours per week
Adhering to CDC Guidelines.