Non-profit Jewish outreach organization in Boca Raton seeking full-time High School Program Director / Summer Camp Director.
Salary commensurate with experience.
The ideal candidate is dynamic, personable, and highly motivated. Primary duties include developing and directing a new branch of JEC’s Ohr High School Program, recruiting new participants, and learning individually with students from various South Florida high schools. The candidate must be outgoing, able to cultivate and maintain relationships with existing and former students and serve as an approachable mentor figure. For 6 weeks during the summer, the candidate will serve as Camp Director for local children ages 5-13. The Camp Director must plan the programming, collect supplies, oversee all camp communications, implement recruiting campaigns during the year, manage and plan budgets, correspond with parents, and operate 2-3 open houses during the year.
- Developing and directing a new High School Program branch
- Recruiting and learning with students
- Directing a 6-week summer camp by Managing, planning and overseeing all details of camp operations
- Experience in Jewish education and/or outreach
- Experience working with kids or students is preferred
- Experience working in a summer camp is a plus
- Proven ability to coordinate multi-faceted projects and create programming
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Excel and Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively