The Leadership & Engagement Coordinator plays an important role in supporting the Director of Experience and Engagement & Director of Leadership Development. We are looking for a self-motivated team player who shines working in a fast-paced environment and supporting multiple professionals. The ideal candidate is highly organized, detail orientated, proactive, and enjoys hands-on work. This position will serve as the first point of contact for vendors, consultants, and lay leaders, and will support the team in processing of various finance functions to help the departments thrive.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- 1-2 years of experience in an administrative position strongly preferred
- Strong verbal, written and editing skills
- Basic knowledge of Jewish culture and traditions strongly preferred
- Excellent PC literacy with strong competency in all Microsoft Office Suite programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities with changing priorities
- Must be able to work effectively with a team
- Self-motivated, takes initiative, is resourceful, and learns quickly with strong problem-solving skills
This position is non-exempt. Salary range is $25.00-$29.00 per hour
To apply, please click here to submit your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations.
Momentum is a growing organization that recognizes and supports individuals from a broad range of experiences and backgrounds. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.