Prizmah: Center for Jewish Day Schools
Position: Data Associate, Knowledge Center - Part time, up to 5 hours a week.
Reports to: Director of Knowledge Center
Date: December 2022 - June 2022
Prizmah is the network for Jewish day schools across North America. We partner with day schools, yeshivas, philanthropists, and communities from all denominations, helping them grow their reach and impact and tackle the challenges on their paths to success.
Educating our children is the most important investment we can make in their future. Jewish day schools inspire and nurture young people, prepare them for remarkable and meaningful lives, and enable them to thrive.
Prizmah enhances the ability of schools to excel. Prizmah is building networks for schools and their supporters to connect, learn and drive impact – deepening talent by investing in professional and lay leaders; catalyzing resources to generate funding for schools to flourish; and accelerating educational innovation, to foster teaching and learning opportunities that empower students.
At Prizmah, we see what is possible for Jewish day schools, and we're passionate about making that vision a reality.
Prizmah: Center for Jewish Day Schools is dedicated to creating a strategic and systematic approach to research, data collection and knowledge sharing. We collect learnings and insights from the field of Jewish day schools and yeshivas in order to inform, inspire and empower each individual and community.
The data associate will be responsible for supporting the Knowledge Center’s data management needs.
This position is ideal for an undergraduate or graduate school student.
- Enter data from spreadsheets into a database.
- Organize and clean excel data.
- Manage datasets to be uploaded into qualtrics.
- Download data and create reports.
- Support with cleaning and managing data.
- Maintain and update contact information in a database.
- Other administrative tasks as needed.
Experience and Qualifications
- Intermediate level knowledge of excel.
- Quick learner of new computer programs.
- Experience with Qualtrics is a plus.
- Experience working with large datasets is a plus.
- Knowledge and/or experience with Jewish day schools and yeshivas is a plus but not required.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work in a remote environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
What We Offer
- Early close on Fridays for Shabbat and on the Erev (eve) of other Jewish holidays. Closed for Jewish Holidays.
- Flexible hours.
- A work environment that prioritizes building a strong work-place culture. We value learning and professional development. You will be a part of a great team that cares deeply about the work we do and each other.
- Competitive compensation in the non-profit field. Hourly compensation is $50/ hr up to 5 hours a week.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]. Please include Data Associate in the subject line.