The Jewish Association for Residential Care (JARC) specializes in helping extraordinary people lead ordinary lives. What does that mean? It means every child, every adult, should know the joy of friendship, the satisfaction of doing work that is valued, and the comfort of being a loved and important member of a community.
For us it starts with a simple philosophy: we carry a sense of responsibility to be the voice of people who don’t have a voice that is heard, to be the advocate for people who are unable to advocate for themselves. Our goal is not only to be voices and advocates, but more importantly, to assist our clients in using their collective voices and becoming their own advocates.
If you share this same philosophy, please submit your resume for the full time Executive Assistant position. This position will provide administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer. This position requires the individual to maintain confidentiality, to provide a high level of professionalism, exercise good judgement, be a skilled communicator and to perform duties based on a strict timeline.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree &/or equivalent relevant experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience as administrative support to senior management
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, a donor management database, Adobe & Excel
- Superior organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task & work independently
- Ability to work with high level of discretion and treat confidential information accordingly
- Possess a positive attitude and be a proven team player
- Flexibility to work extended hours during the week & occasional weekends
Please submit your resume to [email protected]