Development Relationship Manager
Location: Remote/US Base
POSITION OVERVIEW Reporting to the Assistant Director of Development Operations, this position supports the Development team and contributes to critical revenue generation initiatives. This position serves as the account manager for key solicitors including staff and lay leadership and serves as the development salesforce expert and liaison to the systems team.
? Momentum Board Account Management:
- Serves as the main account manager for individual board members. Drives the moves management process by meeting regularly with board member to cultivate individual prospect lists, conducting prospect research, make strategy recommendations, draft proposals, and correspondence.
- Lead communication efforts with board members as it relates to opportunities for donor and prospect engagement with Momentum
- Assist board members to participate in all Development events and activities and provide support for all events and travel related to Development activities
- Manage the Board portal to promote communication among board members.
? Account Management for Professional Team:
- Serves as the account manager for at least one Regional Engagement Director to ensure the development responsibilities of the assigned fundraisers are implemented in a smooth, timely manner and documented appropriately into the database system.
- Collaborate on development strategy for individual prospects donors and foundations, including identifying new prospects and potential donors, conduct research and developing cultivation strategies.
- Assist with annual fundraising goals and projection setting and prioritizing meetings and fundraising trips where applicable. o Supporting ongoing donor cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship strategies.
? Liaison to Systems Team: Serve as the Development team liaison to the systems team to ensure routine needs are being met and that database is being used at the maximum efficiency for Development initiatives.
? Performs other relevant duties as assigned
? Bachelor’s degree required
? 5-7 years of relevant experience in nonprofit development function
? Excellent PC literacy with strong competency in all Microsoft Office Suite programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Sharepoint). Prior experience with SalesForce strongly preferred.
? Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
? Ability to manage multiple responsibilities with changing priorities.
? Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with a welcoming and professional demeanor both in person and by phone.
? Must be able to work effectively with a team.
? Strong verbal and written skills.
? Ability to remain calm under pressure, competently dealing with situations that arise.
? Proven ability to maintain confidentiality.
? Self-motivated, takes initiative, is resourceful, and learns quickly with strong problem-solving skills.
? Strong knowledge of Jewish culture and traditions strongly preferred,
? Must have flexibility to work nontraditional hours including occasional evenings and Sundays, as needed to address time-sensitive business needs.
? Ability to travel a few times a year required