We are seeking an experienced professional to coordinate education and support programs for Chicagoland’s Jewish community.
- Work closely with colleagues to develop and implement education and support programs in the Jewish community related to mental health, suicide prevention, addiction, grief, adoption & infertility and abuse prevention.
- Outreach to synagogues, Jewish schools, Jewish camps and other Jewish institutions to share relevant resources, programs and services.
- Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree in education or social work preferred.
- Minimum three years relevant professional experience
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Substantial program development and presentation skills
- Ability to identify, nurture and sustain collaborative relationships
- Comfortable working across the diversity of Chicagoland’s Jewish community
- Ability to travel to different locations, primarily on Chicago’s north side and north/northwest suburbs required.
- Willingness and ability to work a flexible schedule, including some evenings and weekends required.
New hires would need to be fully vaccinated with 1 or 2 doses and booster and provide their card upon hire OR begin receiving the booster within 2 weeks of being hired and participate in weekly COVID testing until fully vaccinated OR provide documentation for an ADA or religious exemption and participate in weekly COVID testing.
JCFS Chicago offers an array of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness, Paid sick and vacation time, Agency holidays, Pension, 403(b), Flexible Spending Plans, and Life Insurance.
Please visit us at http://www.jcfs.org
JCFS Chicago is committed to serving the needs of the diverse Chicago metropolitan area. Accredited by COA, Charter member of CWLA, Licensed by DCFS
JCFS Chicago is an Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran JCFS provides a reasonable accommodation to those who need assistance in completing this application