Exceptional Manhattan-based Jewish non-profit organization has a unique opening for an administrative professional. Reporting to the CEO and Executive Director, this position serves as the backbone of our organization’s operational excellence.
You are a hands-on professional with discretion, strong organizational skills and the ability to implement and oversee office policies. Your time management and prioritization skills are top notch. You want an opportunity to learn and increase your level of responsibility.
Ideally, you have worked directly with C-Suite executives in a large company or significant non-profit organization.
• Administer employee benefits, payroll and benefits
• Facilitate effective recruitment and onboard processes
• Liaison with HR service companies
• Facilities management, including office and equipment maintenance, liaison with building ownership; and management of outside vendors
• Bookkeeping associated with office administration
• Supervision of network and file management
• Supervision of administrative staff
• Calendar management for CEO and Executive Director
• Organization of company events and corporate level meetings
• 7 to 10 years of administrative experience in the areas described above.
• Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience with QuickBooks a plus
This is a full-time opportunity with excellent salary and outstanding benefits.