Prizmah: Center for Jewish Day Schools
Position: Interim Program Coordinator
Reports to: Ilisa Cappell, Vice President, Leadership Development
Status: Full-Time, Non-Exempt, Temporary
Date: November, 2020
Prizmah is the network for Jewish day schools across North America. We partner with day schools, yeshivas, philanthropists, and communities from all denominations, helping them grow their reach and impact and tackle the challenges on their paths to success.
Educating our children is the most important investment we can make in their future. Jewish day schools inspire and nurture young people, prepare them for remarkable and meaningful lives, and enable them to thrive.
Prizmah enhances the ability of schools to excel. Prizmah is building networks for schools and their supporters to connect, learn and drive impact – deepening talent by investing in professional and lay leaders; catalyzing resources to generate funding for schools to flourish; and accelerating educational innovation, to foster teaching and learning opportunities that empower students.
At Prizmah, we see what is possible for Jewish day schools, and we're passionate about making that vision a reality.
The Interim Program Coordinator is a short-term – 6-month position. This person will work with various teams across the organization to support the management and administration of various Prizmah programs. These programs include leadership development initiatives and outreach and engagement programs. This is an ideal position for someone interested in exploring a career in Jewish communal work or learning more about non-profit management. We welcome the opportunity to invest in someone, helping them to learn and grow while supporting the team in managing programs.
Scope of Responsibilities
• Coordinate information and materials to be sent to program participants
• Manage program logistics including scheduling, speaker confirmation, and sharing Zoom information
• Partner with presenters to support their tech needs for virtual gatherings
• Develop application forms and website content, and coordinate with Operations and Marketing & Communications for publication
• Support financial operations by preparing check requests and processing invoices for payment
• Prepare contracts for speakers and coaches
• Additional responsibilities as needed
Experience and Qualifications
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps
• Knowledge of or willingness to learn new programs and platforms, such as Box, Zoom, and Moodle
• Strong organizational skills
• Collaborative nature, flexible, willing to take initiative and strong planning skills
• Ability to balance multiple tasks
• Knowledge of the Jewish community and Jewish Day Schools a plus
To apply, please send a cover***********************m Program Coordinator in the subject line.