The Director of the Taube Center for Jewish Peoplehood (TCJP) is a key position at the Osher Marin JCC in advancing the central focus of the JCC to enrich Jewish Life, build Jewish community and identity, build cross-cultural understanding, and facilitate connections with Israel.
The position is responsible for handling the day-to-day vision, oversight, implementation, promotion, and execution of the program menu for TCJP - dynamic, cutting edge, creative, inclusive and collaborative Jewish learning opportunities and Jewish cultural events appealing to all ages. The Director will work in close collaboration with the JCC executive and management team, TCJP staff, lay leadership and community partners to implement strategies and programs that strengthen Jewish engagement for Marin and its neighboring communities.
This full-time managerial position reports to the Chief Operating Officer and works in partnership with other lead departments and campus and community partners.
• Demonstrated ability to work respectfully with the broadest definition of Jewish community.
• Knowledgeable about contemporary trends in Jewish thought and education.
• 5 year’s relevant work experience, preferably in a supervisory/leadership capacity.
• Dynamic and charismatic leadership skills.
• Creative and strategic thinker who values collaborative process.
• Demonstrated ability in outreach, marketing and building program participation.
• Ability to manage network of resources in the local, national, and international Jewish community.
Salary commensurate with experience and competitive within the non-profit setting plus a comprehensive benefit package.