Chizuk Amuno Congregation & Schools
Chizuk Amuno is a Conservative Jewish congregation that serves the thriving Jewish community of Baltimore, MD. Our new bookkeeper will be joining us at an exciting time in our 150-year history. With the recent addition of a new senior rabbi, cantor, and director of development, the professional team at Chizuk is leading this storied community into the next generation of meaningful Jewish living. With five different schools, serving over 800 learners on a weekly basis, Chizuk is at the center of Jewish life in Baltimore.
Job Type: Mid-Time (30 hours/week)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Accounts Payables and Accounts Receivables (includes invoicing and deposits)
2. Credit card statement(s) reconciliations
3. PayPal and Venmo reconciliations
4. Monthly Member Statements
5. Annual Membership Billing
6. Member and Vendor Assistance & Inquiries
7. Year End Tax Letters
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE:
1. Strong Computer Skills - Sage (or equivalent accounting program), Excel, and Membership2.
2. Database knowledge a must.
3. Detailed oriented and quick learner.
4. Team Player, Excellent Customer Service Skills
5. Successful completion of relevant college-level accounting courses.
Please send cover letter, resume and references to: