Our client is Touro College http://xxxxxxxxxxxxx
This is a fulltime position, for 12-18 months. It may turn into a permanent position.
It is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Event Planner, currently consulting.
• Provide event planning and implementation in support of the Touro College 50th Anniversary.
• Coordinate extensively with both internal and external program stakeholders.
• Create a calendar of activities to support the 50th celebration.
• Plan and execute a variety of programs and events in support of Touro 50th Anniversary. (i.e., events, speaker series, etc.)
• Track event elements and deliverables ensuring their timely completion relative to prescribed deadlines.
• Coordinate with internal stakeholders, vendors, and others to establish needs for events. (i.e., lists and invitations for VIPs, media, and stakeholders.)
• Coordinate with Marketing and Communications to promote and publicize events
• Coordinate with Institutional Advancement on constituency for each event/program.
• Research resources, make site visits, and lead pre-event meetings when necessary to help staff make decisions about event design
• Plan and facilitate logistics for all events, including contract negotiations, guest lists, venue preparation, presentation materials, security, catering, entertainment, transportation, equipment, decor, and marketing materials
• Oversee the event experience from conception through post-event, managing on-site preparations, production, and event breakdown, ensuring consistent, high-level service throughout all phases
• Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
• Conduct post event evaluations and repot on outcomes
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field
• A proven track record of organizing successful events
• Proficient in MS Office, Raiser’s Edge and the Raiser’s Edge Event Management System used to manage registration and event logistics
• Extremely detail-oriented with strong event planning and project management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skill
• Able to communicate in Hebrew
• Strong capability in digital communications, email and social media; familiarity with email programs and web content management systems is a PLUS
• Outstanding professionalism and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with and engage with a broad range of people and personalities
• Ability to thrive well in a fast-paced team environment with a proactive approach and a highly responsive work style
• Ability to prioritize effectively, work independently, juggle multiple projects, and collaborate with other team members to meet tight deadlines
• Ability to work on evenings or weekends as needed at college events
|Notice to Candidates:||Applications are reviewed by a 3rd Party Recruiter or other Service Provider.|