We want all applicants to be aware that even though we are dealing with the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, we are still recruiting for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year. Interviews for qualified applicants will be conducted by phone and video conferencing.
ABOUT THE JOB
Magen David Yeshivah is looking for a Part-Time Boys Judaic Studies Learning Center (Middle School Rabbi). We offer highly competitive salaries for experienced Teachers with Master's degrees for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Teach self contained lower level classes using appropriate scaffolding and supports for struggling students
- Evaluate each student’s growth in knowledge and skills in the course being taught
- Cultivate core Jewish values such as kindness, respect, compassion and integrity within students
- Master’s degree in Special Education, preferred.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in Learning Disabilities.
- Be fluent in Hebrew, and feel comfortable teaching in an Ivrit b’Ivrit school.
- Ability to teach Humash, and Gemara.
Why Magen David:
- Monthly Professional Development Opportunities.
- State of the art technology in the classrooms.
- Strong work life balance.
- A supportive environment where your opinions are heard and valued.
- A warm mission driven environment, competitive salary and benefits including a 403(b) retirement plan and lunch.
- The school year is consistent with the Jewish calendar and closed during the summer.
About Magen David Yeshivah
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer offering a wonderful mission driven environment, competitive salary and benefits including a 403(b) retirement plan and lunch. MDY is committed to an inclusive faculty therefore candidates from diverse backgrounds who want to make a real impact on the future of education are encouraged to apply.
Established in 1946, Magen David Yeshivah is a private co-ed Jewish day school that has since produced countless successful industry professionals, lawyers, physicians, rabbis, and teachers, as well as prominent leaders at the helm of numerous organizations. The growth rate of applicants to MDY is explosive, as our community recognizes the value and merit of our creative initiatives.
Learn more and watch a video about working at Magen David Yeshivah. - vimeo.com/magendavidyeshivah