A pilot program among several Jewish American organizations is seeking a Messaging Coordinator who, under the guidance of the Communications Director, will assist in its weekly activities.
Duties include (but are not limited to) influencer research and outreach, mailing list management, and editorial support.
- 1-2 years of prior work experience in a related position.
- Knowledge of Jewish community organizations, campus groups or organizations, traditional and social media landscape (Jewish and broader) and domestic politics is preferred.
- Proven communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong online research skills.
- Fluency with primary social media platforms such as Facebook, and Twitter.
- Strong organizational and attention-to-detail skills.
- Ability to work independently.
Interest in Jewish and Israel-related current events is essential.
This is a full-time position. Occasional after-hours or weekend attendance at select events may be requested.