The Operations Manager will work in close cooperation with the JCRC’s Executive Director to coordinate, oversee and implement all aspects of agency operations for this small non-profit agency.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Operations Manager will work in a few key areas:
Executive Director and Board Support
• Provide organizational structure and ongoing follow up for ED’s appointments, meetings, and projects.
• Coordinate all administrative aspects of regular Board of Directors and Council meetings, including agenda preparation, reports and presentations, meeting notes and minutes.
• Assume overall responsibility for all operational logistics for large meetings and programs.
• Daily bookkeeping, including processing donations, preparing deposits, and bill payment via QuickBooks and Donor Perfect.
• Serves as liaison with accountant to ensure timely and accurate financial statements, providing program-level analysis.
• Support agency development efforts including donation acknowledgment as well as comprehensive support for the Annual Campaign
• Work closely with program directors to ensure fiscal compliance for all programs and initiatives.
Overall Agency Operations
• Coordinate internal communications and meeting schedules.
• Maintain employee personnel files, including insurance and benefit information and coordinate staff onboarding including payroll and benefits.
• Self-motivated project manager with ability to juggle multiple projects, prioritize needs, and follow through in a timely manner.
• Ability and enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced, high energy, ever-changing, and creative environment effectively and efficiently.
• Extremely detail-oriented with superb organizational and time management skills.
• Bookkeeping experience, QuickBooks preferred
• Customer Relations Management (CRM) database experience, Donor Perfect preferred.
• Ability to take responsibility for, analyze and problem-solve procedures for office operations.
• Ability to work collaboratively.
• Ability to adapt and apply skills to new and changing scopes of work
• Flexibility, consideration, and a sense of humor
• Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel; databases; WordPress; Facebook and Twitter. Should also have an ability, willingness and desire to maintain skill level as technology advances
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 2-3 years of experience in financial management and/or organizational administration.
• Previous experience with a non-profit organization preferred.
• QuickBooks and Donor Perfect (or similar) experience preferred.
Applicants should send cover letter and resume to Maharat Rori Picker Neiss, Executive*****************statistics show that women, trans, and non-binary people, as well as other structurally marginalized groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until we find the right candidate for the position.
The JCRC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability, personal appearance, family responsibility, political affiliation or any other status protected by applicable law. Women, transgender people, veterans and people of color are encouraged to apply.