Passion. Purpose. Impact. CJP is at the heart of Greater Boston's Jewish community, but our reach is felt around the world. We bring together the resources, volunteers, leadership, and expertise to care for people in need, advocate for Israel, and ensure a vibrant Jewish future. Together, we're helping struggling families find financial stability, making Jewish learning relevant and inclusive, connecting the next generation to Jewish life, and so much more. Our greatest resource is our people — the staff, volunteers, partners and leaders who help make Greater Boston’s Jewish community a welcoming home. It’s this energy and commitment that drive CJP’s mission. We are one of Boston's oldest and most respected philanthropic organizations and we are currently seeking an Associate, Strategy & Impact.
The Associate, Strategy & Impact will work directly with the Director, Families with Young Children (FwYC) Networks and the Vice President, Jewish Life to support the overall administrative and operational needs for the FwYC Network portfolio and Jewish Life. Specifically, the Associate will support the Families with Young Children Networks’ programs and services for parents and their young children, including outreach, engagement and education in partnership with local synagogues, Jewish Community Centers, early childhood centers, etc. The Associate will also provide critical administrative and project support to the VP, Jewish Life and will complete special projects on an ad hoc basis.
• Perform administrative tasks for FwYC Networks, including calendaring, planning and scheduling meetings, database management, communications, grant operational needs, and other administrative duties.
• Provides professional administrative support to the VP, Jewish Life
• Respond quickly, courteously, and professionally to internal and external requests in accordance with CJP’s mission.
• Maintain accurate and complete databases, documents, and records in efficient and understandable manner and with a high degree of accuracy.
• Participate in various committee and board meetings and planning for events, where appropriate – support registration/attendance; note-taking, etc.
• Create forms, doodle polls, and Zoom links as required for meeting logistics; capture information as needed.
• Create and manage groups, reports and exports using the MAVEN database, under supervision of the Data Strategy and Insight team.
• Submit expense reports and invoices as needed to Finance department for both FwYC and the VP, Jewish Life
• Submit and manage FwYC and Strategy & Impact marketing jobs as needed.
• Coordinates and schedules meetings and events for the VP, Jewish Life and manages various projects and proposals
• Play a key support role by coordinating communications, registration, and materials required for FwYC events/conferences/meetings.
• Reserve rooms and place food orders as needed.
• Serve as lead registration and note-taking for professional events
• Perform special projects utilizing organizational skills and individual judgment as requested.
• Other duties as assigned with or without accommodation
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 2-3 years of related office experience; experience performing independent projects preferred.
• Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills, including editing skills
• Experience with program planning and implementation
• Working knowledge of administrative and office procedures
• Proficient in Windows environment, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Database tools, etc.
• Desire to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment, exercising initiative and sound judgment and responding resourcefully under varying conditions
• Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities and meet deadlines
• Ability to author and accurately proofread documents
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Aptitude for detail and commitment to accuracy and follow through
• Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changes and shifting priorities
CJP offers that rare opportunity to tap your skills, talents, and experience to benefit a greater good while you grow professionally. You will work in a dynamic environment, with a diverse group of individuals who share your commitment and enthusiasm. Together, you will make a difference for Jews and non-Jews in Greater Boston and worldwide. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and a collegial, family-friendly work and team environment.
For more information about CJP, go to www.cjp.org.
Please use this link to apply: http://xxxxxxxxxxxxx_ID=3603515
CJP conducts background checks as part of the hiring process.
CJP is an equal opportunity employer. People with disabilities, women, veterans, black, indigenous and people of color, and LGBTQ people are encouraged to apply. Upon request, reasonable accommodations in the application process will be provided to individuals with disabilities.