Position Brief: Actualizing the mission and vision of YCT by providing administrative and organizational support to ensure the smooth function of the institution. Supporting academic, alumni engagement and public programs. Interaction with and support of our students, faculty, and staff. Working closely with Dean and Director of Community Engagement.
Objectives & Responsibilities:
• Support the recruitment/admissions process by tracking materials, scheduling interviews, processing enrollment contracts and enrolling students
• Manage registrar database, input class rosters and grades, and produce transcripts
• Coordinate and organize all student and faculty evaluations
Assistant to Dean & Faculty Support
• Assist Dean in administrative tasks and support the functioning of the academic program, i.e.: scheduling and production of academic calendars; manage distribution of course materials
• Manage invoices and student and faculty reimbursement requests
• Coordinate and manage audiovisual needs
Programming & Student Activities
• Support Dean and work with student committees in managing logistics of all student-centered activities such as: shabbatonim, lunch & learn programs, Chag HaSemikha
• Liaise with building staff for room set-ups
Community & Alumni Engagement:
Assistant to Director of Alumni & Community Engagement
• Assist Director of Alumni and Community Engagement in administrative tasks
• Support the functioning of the public program and alumni engagement departments
• Manage logistics for Israeli Rabbinic Fellowship trip to US
• Liaise with communities for public programs and scholar in residence Shabbatot
This is a full time in-person position, reporting to the Executive Director. Hours: 8:45-5:30 Monday – Thursday, Fridays: 8:45-1:30. Salary is $50-$60,000, commensurate with experience. Excellent tuition and health benefits. YCT is committed to a workplace culture that is growth-minded: encouraging, empowering, and supportive.
Our Ideal Candidate has a proven record of accomplishment in project management or event planning, is unflappable, able to juggle competing priorities successfully, a team player, growth-minded, and self-reflective.
Necessary skills: Computer: Microsoft Office Suite, Canva; Hebrew proficiency
For more information about YCT, please visit www.yctorah.org. YCT is an Equal Opportunity Employer.