The Consulate General of Israel in Miami is looking for an executive assistant. This role entails carrying out secretarial and administrative functions.
What you’ll do
• Manage all aspects of the senior managers’ personal and professional schedules.
• Coordinate internal meetings by confirming attendance, booking rooms, taking notes and circulating action points and summaries.
• Manage events by compiling guest lists, issuing invitations, coordinating RSVPs, managing contractors, checking in visitors etc.
• Arrange programs for visiting senior officials.
• Liaise with local authorities, send and receive official correspondence, follow announcements etc.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. A degree in business management or communication is a plus.
• Strong team player who is able to integrate fully into a wider network-based team.
• Proficiency in using internet applications, social media and the Microsoft Office suite
• Expert in prioritization, organization, multitasking and time-management skills.
• Strong written and oral communications skills.
• Proactive, dedicated and responsible.
• Fluent in Spanish