The Milstein Family Foundation (MFF) is a private non-profit foundation with the mission of strengthening American values, supporting the U.S.-Israel alliance, and combating antisemitism.
Adam Milstein, the President of MFF, is looking for a sharp, independent, intelligent, and hard-working Executive Assistant who will work closely with him performing various administrative duties. Adam is also a managing partner of Hager Pacific Properties a private commercial real estate investment firm with headquarters in Southern California.
• Review high volume of email communications and draft correspondence as needed
• Maintain schedules and calendars and arrange meetings and conferences
• Screen incoming phone calls
• Engage in online research and events registration as directed
• Maintain and update contact lists
• Curate content and generate monthly newsletter
• Assist in updating and maintaining social media accounts including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
• Manage and update websites.
• Perform all other relevant administrative duties
The Executive Assistant must be thoroughly committed to MFF’s mission. The ideal candidate will have knowledge and interest in the latest current events pertaining to Israel, the Middle East and the US-Israel Alliance.
Specific requirements include:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years of full-time administrative assistance experience supporting a senior-level executive
• Strong track record of multi-tasking in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
• Superior written and verbal communications skills
• Familiarity with social media platforms and digital marketing programs such as MailChimp, Constant Contact, and Campaign Monitor
• Experience in web management software such as WordPress and Squarespace
• Proficiency in Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Capable of working well as part of a team as well as independently
• Great multitasker and capable of simultaneously managing multiple projects with different deadlines.
• Self-starter and self-learner
• Excellent organizational and follow-up skills with a keen attention to detail
• Ability to anticipate needs and solve problems autonomously
• Position is located at our Encino office (no option for remote work)
• Work hours: 9:00 - 6:00
• Salary range: $65,000 - $75,000