The Covenant Foundation seeks applicants for the position of a full-time Administrative Associate.
A program of the Crown Family Philanthropies, The Covenant Foundation gives grants and awards to projects and people that advance the field of Jewish education in creative and innovative ways. The Foundation strongly believes in elevating and celebrating those who are working toward making positive and inclusive change in an ever-evolving field, and ensuring that Jewish education is dynamic, engaging and available to all who seek it.
For more information about The Covenant Foundation, please visit us at www.covenantfn.org
The Covenant Foundation seeks a motivated, curious, highly organized and proactive individual who can provide both administrative and programmatic support to the Foundation.
• Serve as lead manager for logistics related to consultations and other events
• Schedule grantee site visits, manage related logistics as well as communication between grantees and program officers
• Manage the scheduling of internal meetings as well as biannual Board meetings
• Manage resources for digital events as needed (including webinars and other online events)
• General office administrative duties including answering phones, managing the Foundation calendar, maintaining contracts for office equipment, purchasing supplies, and serving as a liaison for vendors and building management
• Support the Director of Finance and Administration with a variety of tasks including reimbursements, vendor payments and tracking of grantee allocations
• Modest domestic travel as needed
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Strong organizational ability
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Solid computer skills including working knowledge of: Outlook, Excel, Word, Dropbox, Google Docs, CRM database
• A good sense of humor and willingness to work in a collaborative environment.
• Interest in Jewish education a plus
Competitive salary commensurate with experience, excellent benefits, and opportunities for professional development. Equal opportunity employer.